Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search all together and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2342 Savoy Place, Clark
Lucky Camp is a small 5 lot Subdivision across from Steamboat Lake State Park and adjacent to the town of Hahns Peak, providing amazing Steamboat Lake and Sand Mountain views along with private access to the Poverty bar Trail for year round access to the state park and the national forest. It is the only lot allowed to use the Poverty Bar for motorized access to the National Forest! Easy access to the Forest through the Qualey Trail or hop just across RCR 129 to enjoy all the Steamboat Lake State Park has to offer! Several secluded Building sites but close enough to all of the Steamboat Lake and Routt National Forest amenities. This is a recreationalists Dream property. ATV, Horses, Snowmobiling, etc.....Need we say more call listing agent for more detailed information.
- MLS® #136245
- FeaturesSeasonal Stream
- ViewMountain, Lake, Other
- ElementaryN. Routt Charter
- Address2342 Savoy Place
- AreaNORTH ROUTT
- SubdivisionLucky Camp F2 & F3
- Zip Code80428
- Lot DescriptionHorses Allowed, Agricultural, Wooded Lot, View, Rolling, Gentle Slope, Borders Public Lands, National Forest Access, Borders Green Belt, Public Land Access, Irregular
- Listing AgentRonald Wendler
- Listing OfficeCOLORADO GROUP REALTY
Information Source: Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors